WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Regular Meeting for the Board of Education
Thursday, August 10, 2017, 7:30 a.m.
Boardroom – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Oath of Office to new board member.
5. Oath of Office to Campus Police Officer.
6. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes;
B. Minutes of regular meeting held July 13, 2017.
7. Staff Reports and discussion.
8. Financial Reports.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Encumbrances and Change Orders as presented.
10. Discussion of compliance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA) as read.
11. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove amendment of 2017-2018 contract of Tina Harjo as Financial Aid Officer/Perkins Career Advisor.
12. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove giving Superintendent and District Architect authority to begin design and planning process for Building 200 Classroom and Restroom Re-Model Project.
13. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove declaring equipment presented as surplus and giving Superintendent authority to dispose of in an economical manner.
14. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
15. New Business.
16. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, by 5:00 p.m. on the 8th day of August, 2017, at the campus entrance, the south entrance and west entrance of Building 100, 7892 Highway 9, Wetumka, Oklahoma, and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk prior to December 15th of the last calendar year.
Robert W. Walling, Superintendent
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Steve Killmer at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.