WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Regular Meeting for the Board of Education
Thursday, November 14, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
Boardroom – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Staff reports.
5. Consent Agenda:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting, will be approved by one board vote, unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes
B. Minutes of regular meeting held October 10, 2019
C. Minutes of special meeting held October 28, 2019
D. Financial reports as of October 31, 2019
E. Encumbrances and change orders
F. Clinical agreements
G. Adjunct Instructors
H. Extra duty contracts
I. Declaring equipment presented as surplus and giving Superintendent authority to dispose of in an economical manner.
6. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove draw down of Mabrey Bank Building Fund line of credit.
7. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Practical Nursing program costs.
8. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Highway 9 sign design.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove classroom furniture quote.
10. Presentation and discussion of ODCTE Accreditation Examiner Team Exit Report.
11. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
12. New Business.
13. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, by 5:00 p.m. on the 12th day of November 2019, at the campus entrance, the south entrance and west entrance of Building 100, 7892 Highway 9, Wetumka, Oklahoma, and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk prior to December 15th of the last calendar year.
Robert W. Walling, Superintendent
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Merida Tomb at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.