WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Regular Meeting for the Board of Education
Thursday, April 8, 2021, 7:30 a.m.
Seminar Center – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Official Election Returns from February 9, 2021, election.
5. Staff reports.
6. Consent Agenda:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting, will be approved by one board vote, unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes
B. Minutes of regular meeting held March 11, 2021
C. Financial reports as of March 31, 2021
D. Encumbrances and change orders
E. Declaring equipment presented as surplus and giving Superintendent authority to dispose of in an economical manner.
7. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove transfer of Activity Fund sub-accounts to General Fund.
8. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove application for Temporary Appropriations.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove quote from Telco Supply Company for fiber cable installation as presented for Building 100, 200, 300, 400.
10. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove 2021-2022 Cooperative Math and Science Agreement, Open Enrollment Agreement for Sophomores, and Credit Recovery Courses Agreement with partner schools.
11. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Non-Exclusive Student Affiliation Agreement with Seminole HMA, LLC.
12. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove revision to Adult Attendance Policy.
13. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove 2021-2022 School Calendar.
14. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Carl Perkins Grant Funded extra duty contracts for Anatomage Training for Cindy Rose, Bobbie Sue Joslin, Caprice Coleman, Linda Scott, and James Martin.
15. Vote to enter executive session to discuss the following:
A. Employment of Full Time Practical Nursing Instructor
25 O.S. Section 307(B)(1)
16. Acknowledgement of return to open session.
17. Executive session compliance announcement.
18. Vote to approve/disapprove employment of the following:
A. _________ as Full Time Practical Nursing Instructor
19. Discussion of goals and FY22-FY26 Strategic Plan.
20. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
21. Election of Officers:
(a) President; (b) Vice President; (c) Clerk
22. New Business.
23. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, by 5:00 p.m. on the 6th day of April 2021, at the campus entrance, the south entrance and west entrance of Building 100, 7892 Highway 9, Wetumka, Oklahoma, and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk prior to December 15th of the last calendar year.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Merida Tomb at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.