WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Special Meeting for the Board of Education
Thursday, October 8, 2020, 7:30 a.m.
Seminar Center – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Staff reports.
5. Consent Agenda:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting, will be approved by one board vote, unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes
B. Minutes of special meeting held September 10, 2020
C. Financial reports as of September 30, 2020
D. Encumbrances and change orders
E. Adjunct Instructors
F. Extra Duty Contracts
G. Clinical Agreements
H. Declaring equipment presented as surplus and giving Superintendent authority to dispose of in an economical manner.
6. Presentation of 2020-2021 Communications and Marketing Plan.
7. Presentation of FY20 Financial Aid Close-Out Approval letter.
8. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Annual Election Resolution.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Supplemental Appropriations for Cares Act funds.
10. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following policy:
A. Title IX – Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
11. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
12. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, on the 5th day of October, 2020, on the Wes Watkins Technology Center website and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk on October 5, 2020.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Merida Tomb at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.