WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Regular Meeting for the Board of Education
Thursday, April 13, 2017, 7:30 a.m.
Boardroom – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes;
B. Minutes of regular meeting held March 9, 2017.
5. Staff Reports and discussion.
6. Financial Reports and discussion.
7. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove transfer of Activity Fund sub-accounts to General Fund as presented.
8. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Audit Engagement Letter and Contract for school year 2017-2018 as presented.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove renewing line of credit with Mabrey Bank for Building Fund non-payable checks until cash is received.
10. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Professional Development Annual Update and Committee for school year 2017-2018 as presented.
11. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Encumbrances and Change Orders as presented.
12. Board member reports on National School Board Association (NSBA) Annual Conference.
13. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
14. New Business.
15. Board tour of the Welding Fabrication Center. No action will be taken by the Board during the tour and the meeting will resume following the tour.
16. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, by 5:00 p.m. on the 11th day of April, 2017, at the campus entrance, the south entrance and west entrance of Building 100, 7892 Highway 9, Wetumka, Oklahoma, and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk prior to December 15th of the last calendar year.
Robert W. Walling, Superintendent
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Steve Killmer at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.