WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Regular Meeting for the Board of Education
Thursday, July 12, 2018, 7:30 a.m.
Boardroom – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes;
B. Minutes of regular meeting held June 29, 2018.
5. Staff Reports and discussion.
6. Financial Reports and discussion.
7. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove $250 per day Summer Conference travel stipend.
8. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Gold Star Performance stipend as presented.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove salary schedule, salary recommendations for school year 2018-2019 as presented, and payroll purchase orders as needed.
10. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Encumbrances and Change Orders as presented.
11. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following clinical agreements:
A. Bristow Veterinary Hospital
B. Seminole Veterinary Hospital
12. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove giving Superintendent authority to approve the following for FY19:
A. Transportation Contracts;
B. Clinical Facilities Contracts;
C. Training Agreements with Employment Security Commission, Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Veterans Administration, Department of Human Services, Tribal Contracts, and Workforce Development;
D. OJE/OJT Agreements;
E. Business Development Center;
F. Out-of-state travel per approved budget.
13. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following for school year 2018-2019:
A. Student Handbook
B. Employee Handbook
14. Discussion on strategic goals and planning.
15. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
16. New Business.
17. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, by 5:00 p.m. on the 10th day of July, 2018, at the campus entrance, the south entrance and west entrance of Building 100, 7892 Highway 9, Wetumka, Oklahoma, and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk prior to December 15th of the last calendar year.
Robert W. Walling, Superintendent
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Steve Killmer at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.