WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Regular Meeting for the Board of Education
Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 7:30 a.m.
Seminar Center – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Staff reports.
5. Consent Agenda:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting, will be approved by one board vote, unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes
B. Minutes of regular meeting held September 9, 2021
C. Financial reports as of September 30, 2021
D. Encumbrances and change orders
E. Declaring equipment presented as surplus and giving Superintendent authority to dispose of in an economical manner.
6. Presentation of 2021-2022 Communications and Marketing Plan.
7. Presentation of FY21 Financial Aid Close-Out Approval letter.
8. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Annual Election Resolution.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove resignation of Acee Young as Instructor Assistant.
10. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following adjunct instructors:
A. Susan Gaskill
B. Vicki Rexroat
C. Carrie Eblen
11. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
12. New Business.
13. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, by 5:00 p.m. on the 8th day of October 2021, at the campus entrance, the south entrance and west entrance of Building 100, 7892 Highway 9, Wetumka, Oklahoma, and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk prior to December 15th of the last calendar year.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Merida Tomb at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.